Why do we choose krpano as an engine?
krpano is a small, extremely flexible, high-performance viewer for interactive 3D panoramas on the web.
It has a lot of features:
- krpano delivers high-performance rendering and high-quality images. Also, the krpano viewer is as small and efficient as possible.
- krpano is the ultimate customizable viewer. Everything has settings and it’s possible to add custom setting or custom behavior too.
- krpano has a wide-range of supported panoramic formats and image file formats.
- Large images (such as a gigapixel size panorama of a big city) can be viewed quickly due to the multi-resolution feature. It splits the image into little squares at several levels of zoom. The squares will be loaded only when they are needed, so that is why big panoramas are quick.
- It can use different ways of projecting the panoramic image, such as normal projection, fisheye projection, “Little Planet View”, cylindrical fisheye (Panini projection) and others.
- It can handle hotspots, maps, thumbnails, select boxes or any other custom actions which allow making complex virtual tours.
- It’s easy to integrate it into your site.